[strange day.]

(...)

And if you look, you look through me
And when you talk, you talk at me
And when I touch you, you don't feel a thing If I could stay...
Then the night would give you up
Stay...and the day would keep its trust
Stay...and the night would be enough
Faraway, so close
Up with the static and the radio
With satelite television
You can go anywhere
Miami, New Orleans
London, Belfast and Berlin And if you listen I can't call
And if you jump, you just might fall
And if you shout, I'll only hear you
If I could stay...
Then the night would give you up
Stay...then the day would keep its trust
Stay...with the demons you drowned
Stay...with the spirit I found
Stay...and the night would be enough
(...)

Stay (Faraway, So Close!), U2

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

posso dizer com toda a certeza que foi quando me mandaste essa musica que comecei a prestar atençao a algumas musicas deles!

acho que pa kem goste,pa kem n goste...essa musica é simplesmente LINDA!

jinhus grandes vovo!